Saturday, January 10, 2009
Getting Distracted Already
So, one of the main things that the Lord wants me to do is to greatly bless my mom and grandma by doing work for them. I am facing some of the greatest opposition to this call right now. I am newly engaged and looking forward to getting married on July 3rd(so there is plenty to do and so I am trying to squeeze planning and running around with my Fiance into the mix of things), and my best friends in the world are here in Mt. Pleasant(which makes me want to spend most of my time with them). If you read this pray that I am able to spend time and energy seeking the Lord, and pray that I am able to be responsible enough to devote myself to working at my grandma’s house. Also, more specifically, pray that I could get up at 7am every day this week to work at her house so that I am able to utilize a good portion of the day when people aren’t out and about.
2 comments:
you are getting married?!!!!!!!!!
that's great man. i'm happy for you.
I'll be sure to check on your blog more.
and hopefully give you better comments.
you are doing great! i am praying for you and glad you are there working, even though it means not being here with me.
Post a Comment