With tomorrow being the last day for the election, there is a great question that is at every corner. To what degree am I personally responsible. If it's alright, I'd like to extend this topic to my many personal responsibilities.
I have a responsibility to my parents who are divorced; therefore, I have a responsibility to my parents that is in conflict at times. I have a responsibility to my school work, which is at the moment seeming to be lower on the priority list than is conventionally expected. I have a responsibility to my girlfriend, to be her best friend and lead our relationship in a God-honoring manner. I have a responsibility to my friends, to be a friend to them, to be a brother in Christ to them. I have a responsibility to two Bible studies; one I disciple and the other in which
I am being discipled. Above all I have a responsibility to love the Lord with all I have and to abide in Him. I struggle to do that. I struggle to let the Lord have control over my responsibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment