Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals

This had been an excellent morning so far. I failed my first task of waking up early for a run and spending time with the Lord. Thankfully, I am not too worried about my final exam at 3pm. I am currently going through class power point slides to keep the terminology fresh in my mind. But I was able drive my wife to school, spend some time reading the Bible in Blocker, get a bagel and coffee, read the school newspaper (I consider contributing to this paper next semester.), and had a leisurly stroll to the bus to west campus where my final will take place.

West Campus is much nicer than main campus because it's newer. It would have been nice to be a business major spending most of my learning hours in these buildings. Back to studying. I know that studying and school work is a job assigned to me from the Lord because my flesh so badly doesn't want to cooperate. I need strength to focus and honor the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment