Thursday, April 23, 2009
Papers
I have two 15 page papers due a week from today and Disciple Now this weekend and a group presentation on Monday and another group project next week! Crazy. I need some crazy good production. and BTW, I hate transportation services at A&M... they are the most bureaucratic worthless entity in the area of customer services, but I guess you can't expect much better when your talking about a state run institution. Ahhh... on a sidenote, I would like to point to my experience with a government institution today as my reason for not wanting to socialize health care or much of anything else for that matter.
2 comments:
I have long wanted to do very nasty things to any and all employees of transportation services. I figure it's like a water moccasin - it doesn't want to peacefully cohabit with you. It wants to destroy you.
Sneer at Gigantor for me.
Post!
Post a Comment