Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Focus

This blog has been dormant for a good while. Mostly because the original focus was a Bible study that concluded with the end of last school year. This year I am leading a Bible study, this time, through my church, Calvary Chapel Aggieland. We are studying through the book of Esther. I may blog some about this, but mainly I want to use this place, somewhat as I had over the summer, to blog about what Jesus is teaching me and how he is working in my life. I will also blog about other random stuff to keep things interesting such as how much I love the ESV translation of the Bible or how I have decided I agree with 3 of the 5 points of Calvinism... that doesn't make me very calvinist I guess... nor does it make me arminianist... I think it's funny when either of those types of debators try to create a domino argument to fault the other position. However, neither here nor there, I am reading an awesome book called The Heavenly Man about a man of God enduring persecution and increasing his faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment